Thursday, March 31, 2011

FYI

If anyone reads this you will quickly learn that I don't have much of a life as of yet. Hopefully getting a car this May will change that and I can have more interesting stories to share.

I am really hoping this summer will be one of the greatest. I'm saving money from income tax just so that I can have a good time during the summer. Whether it's going out to eat for Chinese or going out of town to take Kailynn somewhere fun like a zoo (I already bought a gps so that hopefully I don't get lost), or buying Kailynn a glowy necklace for 4th of July... it shall be fun. Jen you are invited. =]

FYI, Jen is my only friend, pretty much.

So today or more like yesterday since it's early am I did nothing really exciting or even worthwhile remembering except Kailynn slept with my phone which I thought was cute. Yes my life is that freaken boring that.. that was the highlight. Yay.

Stupid snow is falling from the sky in huge clumps making it impossible for our satellite to get any signal.. >=o So I missed like all of my shows which just happens to be like the only day I have 235935023 things to watch. Teen Mom 2 (season finale =[[[), The Real World, American Idol. I was so excited to watch Leah to finally get married but instead I got to stare at a blank screen...

So later today I will have to find reruns and try recording them again. Bah hum bug. I'm so ready for summer.

I'm also ready to go to bed, so goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment