Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weddingness


Ohhh summer, how I love thee. I barely spend anytime on the computer anymore because of the weather being nice.

Any time I do spend on the computer I usually spend on this new site I found.. called Pinterest. I love it because you can organize like anything online that you like into what they called boards.. Right now it's invite only, probably because it's new.. luckily the way I found it was through a random blog I found and the post was recent so I got to comment on it and ask for an invite. =]] But anywaysss, I like to browse through other people's boards and some people post wedding things. Which has been making me thinking a lot about how I want to have my wedding. I'm kinda thinking I might want to have the ceremony kinda thing outside behind Brad's stepdad's house, I don't know. I'm pretty sure I want my bridemaids to be wearing dark gray (I don't think I want the dresses to be as dark as the dress in the picture), all the guys wear black including Devin and Alex, Me and Kailynn are the only ones allowed to wear white. The bouquets will be made up of Anemones, like the picture hasss. Yes, it'll be cute.

Well that's about it, I am tired..

No comments:

Post a Comment