Sunday, April 3, 2011

Annoyed At Everything.

I don't know what else to do.. I'm tired of asking, I'm tired of being lonely, invisible, I'm tired of being disrespected. I'm tired of my life. It's lame how little simple things can make me happy and make me feel okay about my lame life and really I should just be really depressed all the time cause nothing in my life is really that great or worth living for. The only reason worth living is for the baby inside me and Kailynn. They are the only people that need me. No one else cares to spend time with me so why not just be dead. I'm already dead to the world being cooped up in this tiny apartment 24/7. No one would miss me, no one invites me anywhere.

I just want to live and experience new things but I feel so alone. I feel like I am the only one that is this lonely. I need attention from more than two people. The only attention I get is from either Kailynn or Jen. Makes me feel pathetic.

I really don't know why I am so depressed today, I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment