Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Car, Baby, House

It's pretty nice out today. Didn't do much but clean, cooked Tacos and talk a bunch to parents.
Talked about cars, baby, house..

Dad really doesn't think I should get the car I want because of it being a gas hog and gas is getting pricey. I still want it =[ I feel so much better about driving around in the winter with it because it has a v8 and a lot of people said the car is good in the winter, like they drive by stuck cars easily. My dad doesn't think I'll ever be able to sell it if I don't want it anymore because everyone is going to steer away from v8 cars. People who want v8's are usually people who are looking for a truck to haul things. Bleh, I don't plan on selling it anywayssssss.
http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=1758945519851760103
Baby... everyone seems to think I'm having a baby boy.. Jen, Brad and mom thinks so.. We will find out in 3 more daysss!!! <3 I told mom that I'm hoping it's a girl so I don't have to worry about buying a million more things.... She offered me Acaylas old toddler bed but I rather get the same thing Kailynn has now.. which is like a 4 in one kinda thing.. crib that can be transformed into a toddler bed and a regular bed plus changing table can just be dresser. I rather let Kailynn grow up in her bed and be able to say she's had that bed all her life... like it's meant to be and get the baby another one that they can grow up into.. it'll save money in the long run, by not having to buy a million freaken beds.. still kinda pricey at the moment.

Mom wanted to see my belly but I wouldn't purposely show her.. Makes me feel awkward. Alaynie and Acayla were trying to get me to stand straight up and hold my arms up? to see my belly I guess and than Acayla says "Ashlynn has a pooch on her belly!!!" Kinda annoys me. Mom said "it's not a pooch.. it's the baby inside her." Blehhhhhhhhhhh, way to point out my fatnessssss. >=\

Then somehow we started talking about the house next door and me and Brad moving. I told them it's going to be hard for us to find a place since like 99% of the places don't allow pets and my mom was like we allow petsssssss. Hinting to move down there... I really don't want to but I'm thinking we might have to for now... I'm making Brad promise that it isnt going to be a permanent thing because I really don't want to live there forever. I really want new surroundings... I've lived there almost my whole lifeeeeeeeeeeeeee and I really don't like the layout of the apartment. Grrrrrr, makes me really sad thinking about moving back into there... been some bad memories =\\\ Like my head being smashed into the living room wall, my head being smashed against the ceramic bathroom tub, watching my sister being picked up by only her hair in the kitchen... having it done to myself and watching the world turn into a blur from being shaken. I remember having my head pounded into the wall one day and while she was doing it I was hoping it'd be the last time... hoping she'd do it hard enough to finally kill me. Sighhhhhh. It was pretty much hell living there most of my life. It's kinda funny how easy it is for tears to fall just thinking about it. They are falling now. =\\ I hate that me and Alyssa had to go through that. I wish I asked for help but I was too scared. I'm so surprised I survived that, so many times I wanted to commit suicide because I was tired of my mom beating me up.

Sighhh, I don't think I want to write anymore, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment