Monday, April 18, 2011

It's Sunday

So todayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, is Sunday. Had grilled cheese for dinner. Kailynn loved the tomato soup.
I looked up a bunch of used cars on the internet... found one I love.. the only thing I don't like about it is the exterior color. It's gold. =| I hate goldddddddddddddd but it's so nice. Leather seatsssss, everything is powered and it has a sunroof which I really want. <33 Brad seems to like it too but he doesn't think I'll like it in person though.. too big/fat or something. Hummm. 2000 Chrysler Concorde LXI
So for the weekend we got a free trial of HBO and Cinemax on DirecTv (they usually do this during holiday weekends) so Brad recorded a bunch of movies to our dvr. We watched a ton today. Can't even remember it all.. We just got done watching Valentine's Day, that's an alright movie... lots of popular actresses and actors in it. Brad watched a movie Ninja Assassin while I napped, I watched like the last half hour of it, it was alright... lots of body parts and blood tossed everywhere. We also watched Marmaduke, I think that was right before Ninja Assassin because I missed the last half of that. We also watched the first Diary of a Wimpy Kid... another alright movie. Hmmm, I think that was it.
That was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment