Thursday, April 7, 2011

Darnit

Darnit, I was trying to post everyday for at least a month, maybe I should be like Jen and cheat with the time. ;]

lol, I am tired.

Seriously looks like Christmas outside right now but supposedly it's supposed to be alright tomorrow so hopefully it all melts again for like the 18th million time this year.

Not going anywhere tomorrow, usually we go to Walmart on Thursdays but we are going on Saturday instead. I'm kinda thinking about calling Walmart to tell them I'll be in to pick up my photos on Saturday because I was supposed to pick them up yesterday but I really don't think they'll throw out 78 photos and they do have my number so if they are wondering they can just freaken call me.

Today I was kinda lazy with cleaning.. xP (or I was just distracted by my sudoku book ;x) Don't tell Brad though, now that he is getting overtime he's been paying me $20 weekly to clean up really good everyday. This is like my third week getting paid and I pretty much already spent the money he's given me.. I still have leftover income tax money though. I kinda ran out of things to clean.. I even cleaned the microwave which I like never do. I even have almost all our laundry done.. that's unheard of in this apartment, there's been at least one full laundry basket of dirty clothes since we've lived here. Me + Brad + Kailynn + Devin = a whole lot of clothes. Sometimes I don't think all this cleaning I do is worth the $20 though... Brad complains sometimes about my cleaning... and like $20 you can get in just three hours for minimal wage at any regular job... while I clean for like 6 hours just on Monday alone. I don't know, I'm just glad I'm making some type of money... I am dreading the day when I have to go back to real work, because I have a feeling Brad is going to be so used to this place being neat and tidy because I am home 24/7 he'll still expect it to be that way when I work. Grrr, like I want to have to go through that stress of working my ass off, cleaning and making sure the kids are being taken care of while he just works. >=\ I just know that's what's going to happen. Makes me want to just be a single mother if I'm going to live through that stress anyways.
So today we did have the chili, it was alright.. I think it could of been a little bit better but I am always basing it off my mom's chili and I believe hers is better than mine somehow. I took pictures because I was bored and felt like it, I was going to include them in this post but I am too lazy at the moment, so I might edit this or add them to my post I'll probably post later in the day when things actually happen because it's far too soon to consider this the post of the day. Hahar, I also did a video of Kailynn today... or more like yesterday, she gave me some kisses and was cute. Might also share that here too. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment