Sunday, April 3, 2011

I Don't Enjoy Being a Step Mom

I know I don't like Devin. He's too much of a brat. I really really don't like him and I really don't care if he likes me anymore. =] I already told Brad I don't like him.

He's too mean to Kailynn and he treats me like crap. I really tried to like him but it's really hard to be a new step mom to a 6 year old (he's 8 now) who thinks he already knows everything. If he was younger I think it'd be easier for me to become more of a mommy figure but the people he loves were already in his life before I came along so he doesn't need me. I really really hope we don't ever get full custody of him. He already walks all over me pretty much.

He'll ask a question.. like earlier he asked if it's April Fools and me and Brad said no like at the same time but just because I said no he had to ask again but instead added Dad to the question. Dad, is it April Fools? Like way to just ignore my answer just because I said no too... and I blame it mostly on Brad. I don't ever get to make decisions because Brad is more worried about making Devin like him than anything else. Like last night you can tell Devin was lying through his teeth with everything he was saying. He was outside and he came in and we were wondering what he was doing and if anyone was outside for him to play with and he just kept changing his story so I knew he was just lying and I thought that he should just stay in for the rest of the night because it was already getting dark anyways. So I said no, he can stay inside and eat dinner but Brad pretty much ignored me and let him go back out. Pisses me off, I swear next time that happens and I know it will because it already has happened a few times I will make sure he doesn't go outside, I will fucking block the door so he can't go out so that maybe he will freaken take me serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment