Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stressed

My Aunt Pam wrote on Facebook: "Today I had the Gamma Knife and I'm really glad that's over with!! It wasn't as painful as I had been told....but wouldn't want to go though that again!! That you Jesus for answering all the prayers. You truly are a good God"
I'm really glad it went good for her, I've been thinking about her a lot. I even prayed a little when I woke up this morning. =\\

Kinda frustrated and stressed out at just about anything right now. =\\ I'm 18 weeks today, pretty much half way donee... I need a crib for the baby... if it's a boy a new carseat.. Now I wish I would of gotten a stroller/carseat set that was alright for both genders. If it's a boy, need clothes...

I really hope it's a girl, it will be so much easier since we still have everything of Kailynn's. I'd still buy the baby girl some new clothes but not as much as I did for Kailynn. Sighhhhhhhh, and Brad doesn't really seem to be worried about it like me or even thinking about helping getting anything we need for the baby... "I'm trying to get stuff that we need and I want to enjoy the summer!!" =| Yeah.. all his money is probably going towards his stupid car.

I'm already getting depressed about my new big belly =''[ I just want to be skinny and look young and pretty like I should be at my age. Brad's always watching these movies with gorgeous girls in their underwear or have sex scenes and it makes me feel worse. Makes me want to cry cause I'm just fat and gross with his child inside me.

Oh yeah I have my Doctor's appointment tomorrow. I'll probably find out when my sonogram is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment