Friday, April 15, 2011

My Car, Bed, Crayons

I am tired already.. Brad had the guys come back to take the base boards back earlier today because he didn't want them because they made the bed too high. Not sure if they noticed Kailynn's little signature on the one. =X Yes, we had it for like one day and Kailynn already got at it with a crayon. Shouldn't really matter though, not like anyone would see it once a bed is on top of it.

She's been a little pain in the butt with crayons now.. she used to be good and only color in coloring books but now if she finds a pen or a crayon she writes on whatever is closest to her. She's already drawn on our living room wall above our bed with pen, a little bit of crayon on the speaker luckily Brad doesn't care about.. She's drawn on the back of her little kitchen play set. What else... I believe there is yellow crayon on something else.. can't think where though at the moment. It's obviously less noticeable than blue pen or purple crayon. And she usually does it while I'm cooking dinner or doing dishes so by the time I realize what she's doing it's way too late. Hope the parents don't mind painting this room again.. I told Alyssa that I was hoping they won't get mad and she said they probably won't because their own kids have done the same thing.

Humm so I guess Brad is thinking about getting me my car by May 1st... 8 days earlier than mothers dayyyyyyyy. xDDD But he says I can't drive it until mothers day =[[ but I'm thinking that might change =DDD and I get to pick it outtttttt. At first it was all going to be huge surprise.. I wasn't even supposed to know he was thinking about getting me a car for mothers day.. but now there's like no surprise at all since I will be picking it out and junkkkkkkk. I'm so excitedd. He's thinking May 1st because he wants to get his eclipse that he bought a few months ago out of storage so he doesn't have to pay for another month and get that registered so he'll do them at the same timee. Woot, woot. That's like in only a couple weeeeeeeeeks, and as soon as I get to drive it I'm going to force my dad in spending time with me and Kailynn in my car so I can practice parallel and junkkkkk since Brad doesn't get out of work until 6:30 pm.

~~Jen are you going to try getting your license before your 5 hour expires? That will suck having to go through that boring crap again. I am making sure I don't have to. Plus my freaken permit expires December anyways so I definitely need to get it so I don't have to redo permit test anddddddddd 5 hour. It will be so nice not having to worry about getting my license anymoree.

On another note I wish I listened to music more often.. I seriously like never listen to music anymore unless Brad is watching BET or something. =\\\ I just wish I had lyrics to put onto my polyvore creations like everyone else does.. but like whatever I make I can't think of any lyrics that would relate to it. It's lameeeeeeeeeee. I really need to listen to more music because I need to fill my ipod up so I can jam to my own tunes when I go cruising in my car. I'm so excited <> I already put my graduation tassel in my cd case... too bad my cats mangled it kinda (there's like a couple strings longer than the rest for some reason.. I'll just cut them to the length all the others are..) and I'm not sure where my good one is.. might be still in my room in the basement. Bleh.. I can't waitttttttttt. I want to be all cute and pick out my own freshener for it.. and my tassle hanging on my mirrorrrrrrrrrrrr. even though I'm pretty sure you are not allowed to have that kinda thing during your driving test so I'll have to remember to take it down. Okay I think I am done rambling, goodnight. <3
P.s. my cats are annoying >=\ they are meowing like they are in heat which they shouldn't be cause they are fixed.. especially Buddy, he got fixed before he got hormonal.

No comments:

Post a Comment