Sunday, April 10, 2011

Green Heels

I think missing that day has made posting here everyday a little less appealing. x|

Hm, well I've been addicted to polyvore again. I get in these artsy moods every once in awhile and I just want to put something pretty together. Polyvore helps me do that but without the messy house. =]]


Here's something I just got done making. I love it, I really LOVE the heels, I am so thinking about wearing some heels like that on the day we actually have our wedding ceremony junk. It's weird because I think I'll feel more comfortable (and maybe a little devious >;] ) if I have a little secret under my dress like brightly colored shoes. Just knowing that I am walking down an isle with brightly colored shoes that no one else can see might distract me enough with happyness without crying. I loveee the color lime green. It's my fave.

We went to walmart today to get groceries and a few other things like my picturesss. Now I just need to go through them and put them in my album. There's still more pictures I need developed, like ones closer to the day she was born. Right now I got pictures developed from like 4 months till now.

Also bought Kailynn some summer clothes... Hope they are not too big.. I got 3T which I believe is supposed to fit 3 year olds and she's only one but she'll be 2 in August... I just want them to last her awhile.. hopefully maybe they'll last for a couple summers... I got her this really brightly colored yellow dress. Jen might like it since her favorite color is yellow, not sure if it depends on it being bright or pale and I also know she's liking the color brown.. so heh. It's so cute, I love dresses on Kailynn, plus they are so easy to put on her and clean.. it's just one item of clothing. Also bought her a pair of white sandal like things.. cute. Total cost: like $53. Bleh, whatever, she needed it. They didn't really have any shorts out yet, they had some but barely any and I looked for her size but found nothing.

Brad ordered the movie Tangled on satellite, that was a cute movie, definitely wouldn't mind buying it for Kailynn. Brad loved the chameleon and the horse. The movie kinda makes me want a chameleon even though obviously it wouldn't be as cute. Still would be kinda neat to have, I'd want to watch it change into a million colors but in real life they probably only do that when they are scared or feel threatened. If it only needed a few sticks to climb on and a lamp and a few grasshoppers to eat it would seem like an easy pet. Not sure what they eat actually, I'd obviously look more into it before buying.

I think I am going alittle nuts over animals.. =| First a goat.. now a chameleon. gfakdjg But the one on Tangled was soo cute. <3 Brad wants fish. Big fish in a big tank, not sure what exactly but I believe he's more interested in the salt water kind and they seem like a pain in the butt to take care of.. at least I am not sure where you can get salt water because I highly doubt you have can just make it yourself with table salt <> plus I think it needs to be cleaned a lot in order to keep the fishies happy.
K Goodbye, I will just cuddle with my two bratty cats for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment