Saturday, April 2, 2011

Another Boring Day

Hmm, not sure what I should write about today...
We got Devin for the weekend, we usually get him every other weekend unless it's the weekend of either mine or Brad's birthday, then we'll get him two weekends in a row before the birthday weekend.

He lives with Brad's stepdad because Brad's real mom took custody of Devin when he was like 3 months old. Janelle (Devin's mom) had post partum depression at the time and Brad was in jail so neither of them could really take good care of him. Jenelle passed away when Devin was 3 in a car accident coming home from work. I'm not really sure what happened though I know I have asked a few times about it and I don't want to ask again. I just know that she was a back passenger and the car swerved and hit another vehicle and it hit her side, she was the only one that died. I'm pretty sure she was pronounced dead at the scene.

Brad's mom passed away almost 2 years ago because of stomach cancer. She had the cancer for awhile because she had the pain for awhile but doctors kept misdiagnosing her. When they finally found it they gave her 6 months to live if she did chemotherapy but chemotherapy ended up just making it worse and she died in 3 months. 3 months before Kailynn was born so that was really upsetting for me because I know she was excited to have a girl grandchild because she had two boys herself. While she was alive she made a bunch of quilts for Kailynn and I got them at my baby shower after she had already passed away... <3 That was definitely emotional for me, I almost cried but everyone was watching me open the presents and a lot of my friends didn't know who made them and that she passed away. =\\

Anyways reason I brought up Devin is because Brad got him today but he must of been at the farm that Brad's step dad's new girlfriend owns. Brad sent me a picture of the baby goat they have. They just recently had a baby goat and a baby cow born there which I think is kinda neat and I wanna see. I was kinda thinking about maybe asking them if I could adopt a little goat or something small but cute and should be pretty easy to take care of and keep it there but obviously I'd have to work and help pay for the food. It'd be neat and different and make life a little bit more interesting for me. I've always loved animals and I'd love to help out on their farm once I get a car. Brad's not really happy that Devin is turning into a little farm boy because Brad is kinda on the gangster side, wears south pole and 99% of the music he listens to is rap. He probably wouldn't really like me turning into a little farm girl either but whatever that's kinda my dream me.

No comments:

Post a Comment