Friday, April 29, 2011

Found Out the Sex of the Baby!!

=]]] I'm excited and really want to tell everyone right now but I remember Jen saying she wants to be firsttttttttttttt. Bleh, and she is not onlinnnnnnnnnnnnne like she said she would be. Jen won't be first thoughhh, more like third since Brad was there and I told my sis since she was watching Kailynn for us. Since Jen isn't online she's probably going to be like the 23593523 since we have to pick up Devin and will probably tell him and Brad's stepdad. Maybe I'll try texting Adumb, not sure if I have the right number though... hm.

I can't even say much because I don't want to give it away in this posttttt. Ugh. We got a couple pictures from 3Dness!! That was a first, they didn't do that for Kailynn... but it was really neat and cute. Awrrrrrrrrr. We got more pictures of this baby than we did for Kailynn. Kailynn only got two pictures on the first ultrasound and one on the last ultrasound... and the only reason we got to have two ultrasounds was because my doctor wanted to check up on something. Hopefully maybe we get to see this baby again because hopefully she didn't measure everything she was supposed to... it seemed faster this time. She was super nice though, I liked her a lot, a lot more than the people before.

K I need to stop before I accidentally say it.

I am tired and Kailynn is napping and looks really comfy which makes me want to cuddle up and nap even more. We haven't gotten my car yet, because they are putting a new pump thing or something for power steering in it and I guess the pump arrived later than expected and they still have to go to DMV and get plates for it.

Right now Brad is getting his sporty car out of storageeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment