Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lying Gets You No Where

Blehhh, so mother has requested friendship with me todayyyyyyyy on Facebook.. at like the lamest time everrrrrrrrrr. If it was like a couple weeks from now maybe she wouldn't realize I lied. Oo I freaken never lie but because Brad didn't want my mom to be with us for the ultrasound and I didn't want to make it seem like that.. I lied. ughhhhhhhh. I also didn't want her to put two and two together and get Alyssa in trouble for babysitting and not tellinggg.

I told her it was today =\\ I figured she'd probably think since we got my car and junk that maybe we didn't get a moment to tell herrrrrrrrrrr. So now that I lied I have to delete like all of my baby crapness on FAcebook since I psoted it like 235098325 times when it was. I'm print screening them now =\\

lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment