Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kailynn is a Turd.

I will be so freaken mad if my car isn't done tomorrow.. Brad's not sure if DMV is open on weekends.. It's supposed to be my mother's day present which is this Sunday. =\ I just looked it up online and it isn't open on the weekend.. WTF. I feel like a little brat wanting my car but I really don't think it should take this long for them to fix it.

Brad came home today during lunch and said he swore he saw someone driving my car. Seems like they are just joy riding with it.. the guy told Brad that they pretty much added 400 (that seems pretty extreme) more miles to the car trying to get the lights to come off because some lights need to run a bit in order to shut off. He also said he's taken it to a few different people and the guy who is going to look at it tomorrow thinks he knows what's wrong. He better know.

I'm just really annoyed right now.. stupid car isn't back yet and Kailynn was a turd earlier so I couldn't really enjoy hanging out with my friends. CJ, Jen, and I went to Alfies for dinner. It was pretty expensive. CJ works there. It was my first time eating there. I had lasagna and it was good, I ordered Kailynn chicken fingers and fries but she barely touched it. Kailynn wasn't in a very good mood probably because she barely got to nap. She had apple juice and was having fun drinking out of that out of the straw, than she threw that to the floor and left a big wet spot. Kailynn just wanted to run around so she cried/screamed because she didn't want to be in the highchair. CJ was trying to make her happy with random things in her purse... first it was her keys, than it was like a bottle of pills that had a childproof lock so she wasn't in any type of danger. Also gave her a can of soup. Those didn't entertain her very long. Than CJ got her a picture and crayons to color.. that lasted like ten minutes before they were thrown to the ground with everything else. I was embarrassed. Finally we left for a little trip to get cheap cigs and gas. Than got dropped off home and wanted to pass out as soon as I got inside but I did not, I just laid in bed for a few minutes.

P.s. Jen, you didn't get your salad...

4 comments:

  1. I ate my salad with all you guys, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I didn't see her hand it to you <> or you eat it... I was probably getting frustrated with Kailynn. Hahar

    ReplyDelete
  3. llol, I figured. SHE WAS DISTRACTING XD

    ReplyDelete