Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dad's 44th Birthdayy

Hm, well I haven't posted in a few days because Blogger has been lame, every time I was thinking about updating it'd be down. Nothing really exciting happened anyways in the last few days so hah!

Thursday I did a parallel in front of my house with my dad's help.. I only did one though because it was starting to rain and I was getting wet with the window down and the ac wasn't really doing anything.. not sure if I'm working it right xD

I'm thinking about calling DMV on Monday to get my drivers test donee. CJ told me that you can't do it over the phone though, so I don't know.. I'll try anyways.

Tuesday I have a doctors appointment.. I need to start eating like a pig so I know for sure I gained weight.. ugh. I eat something whenever I feel hungry but I still don't think I'm gaining anything really.. even though my baby bump is big.

I just realized I have a lot of running around to do this week if they don't let me set up my drivers test thing over phone.. I'm running out of prenatal vitamins so I need to go to rite aid, I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday and I possibly need to go to DMV. Roar, and I probably will have to do it illegally by driving myself since Brad has mandatory overtime and most places close before he gets out.

Today is my dad's birthday.. have no idea what he's doing for it but he's not home currently. I wished him a happy birthday.. I don't think I got my mom anything for her birthday so I don't think I'm going to get him anything.. otherwise she'll get jealous thinking he's my favorite and junk... Maybe I'll buy something they'll both like and use it as a combined gift.. I don't know.

Today we went to walmart to pick up some things we needed. I got a bunch of clothes, some for me, some for Kailynn, and some for Alex. It was actually kinda fun to do some boy clothes shopping for Alex. <3 I'm kinda excited to have a boy. =]] It'll definitely be a whole new cute/interesting experience.

Today Devin went to a birthday party and came home with his face like beat red.. he got his face painted.. they must of tried washing it off before letting them go home, guess the red was harder to wash off. So I washed the rest off so we could go to walmart looking normal.. He had like a line on both sides of his face that looked like really bad scratches far away. I guess it was like a Fear Factor themed party too.. they had to put their hands in icky stuff blind folded. That's all I was told.


No comments:

Post a Comment