Monday, May 9, 2011

Yesterday was Mother's Day

Yesterday was a pretty good day.. besides me being sick the night before.. I barely got any sleep.. so I slept in a little since Brad was home. Brad eventually woke me up with two cards in his hands. <3 One from "Kailynn" and one from him. So cute. I love him.

So I got two cards, a car, and dinner at Pizza Hut for Mother's Day.. One of the best days everrrrr in my opinion.

Before we left for Pizza Hut we noticed the parents were also trying to figure out where to go to eat so we kinda tried to do something together but I don't think the parents wanted to go out to Lakewood but we needed to because we had to take a battery thing back that would help pay for dinner. I drove with my carrrrrr. Brad got annoyed with me again. >=\ He says I stop too abruptly and I know I don't... I slowly come to a stop until it finally stopss and there's like barely any jerk. I wish he'd ride with CJ.. that was bad breaking. <3 Hahar. Love her though.

Is it really dumb to get confused on driving reverse? I don't know for some reason I don't know which way to turn my wheel if I want to reverse and turn to get out of like a parking spot.. Ugh. It makes me feel really dumb. Brad just usually flips out on me if I turn the opposite direction he wants me to go.. that doesn't help.. makes me forget what I did and I can't learn from it. Sigh.. He wanted me to "straighten out my car" when I parked at Pizza Hut it looked straight to me so I pulled out and did it again.. What he meant was he wanted me to park closer to the vehicle beside us cause he thought I was too close to the other side. He fails at talking car lingo to me. =\\

I don't like driving with him.

Right = right left = left just like going forwardssssssss. I think I get confused because I realize that the front is going the opposite direction so it drives my senses whack.

5 comments:

  1. that used to always confuse me but someone told me the way you turn the wheel is the way the back of the car is going to go so ya lol i used to be like -confuse- it was prob my mom but i dont remember cz ive never driven with her i think i just asked everyone because i was trying to get unconfused

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I keep thinking of things to add to my post, but if you've read it already you prob don't see when I edit in things, just like on LJ I never noticed you added more for like a week.

    BUT, I wanted to tell you I heard a Nikki Minaj song and it's catchy and ;-; I NEVER LIKE HER and I kinda like the song LOLOL. O me liking mainstream songs xd. I like everything, just mainstream is like something to listen to when nothing else is playing. Bauhaua. Now the song is in my head gr -listens

    Do you still not like her? hahahra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spelled her name wrong LOL fail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh, I'm not a fan of her.. what song do you like of hers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. im not either. i remember us talking about how we didnt like her together and that brad does or something i dont rmember

    but the video of the song "super bass" just came out and i saw it on youtube while i was browsing crap and listened to it cz i like watching music videos and its liek guhh. and i like how when she raps she gets all retarded voice it sounds like something i would do bahhha. but ya the parts where shes not rapping is catchy and liek flsdjflskfd if i heard it on the radio 24.7 id prob get irritated at it thats why i dont listen to the radio cz everythign is overplayed and lame only occassionally when driving w adumb and he doesnt have his music

    ugh sry rant i just woke up

    ReplyDelete