Friday, May 20, 2011

Judgment Day

Is tomorrow supposedly. It's weird because I didn't hear anything about it until a few days ago..

I kissed Kailynn goodnight twice tonight just in case and because I found this cute quote.. I think it's kinda lame to credit someone for saying something so simple that anyone could of said but alas I will.
"Always kiss your children goodnight - even if they're already asleep."
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
I think that's a cute thing to do.. and Kailynn and Alex will probably enjoy it..

I remember when my parents used to love me when I was little and used to give me kisses goodnight.. sigh and I loved it for awhile then I didn't want to anymore.. that was probably when things started to change. I find it so weird that I can remember something before my mom started abusing me and it just happens to be a good memory. =\\ There's a couple things I remember way back when I was little.. I'll write about those some other time..

Today I bought my parents their glass ball that I owed them because Kailynn broke it.. it's pretty and really shiny. I wonder if they noticed it or if Brad mentioned it to them while he was down there paying rent. I hope Brad didn't tell them.. I kinda want it to be a surprise and see how long it might take them to notice it on their own.. or if the kids see it. It doesn't matter.

Oh yeah speaking of parents.. my parents are going to the auction early tomorrow for the house next door.. I guess they are going to try for a few other houses if they can't get that one. They don't want to leave the auction empty handed. I really hope they can get the house next door. I guess it starts at 8 am, they already asked me to watch the kids for them.. hum de dummm.

1 comment: