Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama Is Deadddddddd

Yayyy, about time we found him... took long enough..

Anywayssssss, I drove my car alone today xD Well Kailynn was with me.. Devin rode with Brad. Brad had to drop his car off to a garage place to get it worked on but since he didn't know exactly where the place was but had the address (he found it in the phone book and asked if they could do what he needed) he followed me since I had my gps.

Lol, he gets so frustrated with my gps because he doesn't know how to use it... so I always have to stop and do it myself. I became pro on it in like a day. Woot woot.

It's kinda hard to find a good place to put my gps because my windshield is hugely slanted, I've been putting it like right next to my rear view mirror thing. I also had to use my windshield wipers for the first time. Now I know how to use that and control the speed, like if it's down pouring make it go fast, if it's light rain.. slow.

Now I need to figure out my lights... I guess they have auto daylight lights?? or something... yea, I don't know.. not like they are really needed... I need to know about what lights to use when it's dark, k thanks. Stupid Auto (I'd probably go to Auto if I didn't read in the manual that if I like drive by a bright light my lights might go out... -.- Stupid sensor.) and like 3 other choices and than stupid brights and fog... wtf, way to have like a gazillion craps. Way to have a husband that doesn't know anything and just experiments or chooses by what he thinks looks right... -.- Oh and one of my front fog lights don't work but I should be fine as soon as I know how to turn them off so I don't go driving around looking lame with an unnecessary light out.

I'm a car noob, leave me alone xD Like none of the symbols make any sense to me..The pop trunk and pop gas door are kinda obvious though... Lol Gr, I will learn.

After we dropped the car off and then Devin home, I drove to McDonalds for Mcflurries. Yum, Oreoo foreverrrrrrrrr. Brad got annoyed because he thought I parked too far from the wwindow.. it wasn't even that far away -.- too bad my power steering was acting up so I couldn't really steer closer to the wall easily and he must of forgot that I worked drive thru a lot, there's people that are far worse than me. While we were waiting for them to be made I told Brad how I wished people that I knew were working drive thru today so I could show it off xD hum, hum, hum. The only people who have seen it so far is Sis, Devin, Dad, Uncle Joey, Brad's step brother Richard and Brad's Stepdad.

No comments:

Post a Comment