Monday, May 2, 2011

Finally

My posts prior to this were originally from my livejournal account. I decided I didn't like it anymore (I felt too restricted). So I transferred everything here one at a time. Sucky thing though is I won't be getting any comments from my friend Jen anymore. =[[ She's decided to go with Tumblr since her username was already taken on this site.

I have a feeling I'm going to really enjoy posting here. I already read a bunch of blogs on here anywayss so it'll be easier for me to follow them. =]]

So today is crappy, weather wise. People also came and took my car away around 8 am to fix it. =[ They put it on a flatbed. Kailynn's car seat was accidentally left in there too... hum. I want it back alreadyyyyyy. >=\ Taking them forever to fix it/get it inspected.. I guess they are going to try putting in a different power steering pumpp. Hopefully they can do that and get it inspected tomorrow and give me it back.

My friend Cj stopped by to talk about plans for Thursday. Going out to eat with her, Jen and possibly Ian.. I'm not too excited about seeing Ian if he shows up. We talked a bunch about random stuff, mostly about what she's been doing. Her and her boyfriend are thinking about finding their own place and maybe have some children <3 So cute.

5 comments:

  1. I can comment >:3

    Can't wait for Thursday and chicken wing soup. Haha.

    Maybe CJ and I can have babies together. HAHA, noooo :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever ate at the restaurant she works at so I have no idea what I'll have since I'll have to share with Kailynn, CJ said their food is kinda expensive. I think she said Alfies or Aldos...? Somethingg like that.. Where does she work?? I don't know. I forgot. Roar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, Alfies me thinks. Look up the menu online. I read that happy hour is at like 4. Maybe we should go then so it's cheap. It said boneless wings were cheap for happy hour o.o I don't even know if I was at the right site.

    Also, I'm looking at themes and there is a cute pink one under family. I would def use that one if I had any babies AHAHA. It has diapers and crap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://alfieswny.com/

    I ate there for my birfday <3 Last years birthday I think, harhar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, are you happy you brought me here LYNN. Lolo

    ReplyDelete