Friday, May 6, 2011

Finally Got My Car

Yay, I am happy now because my car is finally mine and is staying here forever. =]

Except Brad is taking it to work tomorrow so he can show it off. -.-

And the dealer guy took off the filter thing that was broken in front and gluing that back together so he's going to pick that up after work. =] I don't really get why the dealer guy feels like he needs to do it... figured it would be something little I had to take care of.

One lame thing though is he didn't fix the fuel gauge.. so I won't really know how much gas I have until it dings when it's low or check the high techness of it... it like tells you everything about the car on the dash thing. Like if your tire pressure is good, how many miles you can go with the gas in the tank, how good the oil is... etc. Neat stuff. <3

My first letters on my plate is FML... lol.. eff my life. Brad's is FML too. Brad put these cover things on the plates to make them darkish and better looking. Stupid, ugly orangish/yellow New York plates.

I might go out and play with the lights when everyone is asleep. xD

1 comment: