Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Sun is Shining

And it makes me want to drive somewhere really bad but I have no where I need/should go. Sigh.. I want to practice.. I could probably practice right in front of the house but Brad doesn't seem to want to watch Kailynn. He's grilling/drinking/listening to music right now.

Grr, I can't wait to get this test over withhhhhhh and I won't ever have to worry about doing a K turn or parallel ever again if I don't need to or at least be judge on how well I do..

I want one of them new ford car things that automatically parallels for you.. lol me and Brad were watching the commercial and he was saying it was something that I need.. too bad it didn't come out ten years earlier so that maybe we could afford it.. my car is ten years old.. I said I wish I could get my hand on one now and let it do it and pretend I'm the one doing it. Hahar -cheat-
I have no idea where my parents went for the day.. they left early and are still not home... I'm guessing they went to Erie to celebrate Mother's Day or something.. probably went out to eat at Golden Coral.. omgosh that sounds so yummy. I wish they had one closer.. I just looked it up and the Erie one is indeed the closest. Boo =[ I'm too scared to drive in Erie traffic for now, it's kinda crazy.

I changed my background to a cute brightly colored clown-like girl. I like ittt. Cuteness.

Ughh, I am so hungryyyyyy. Brad is grilling hot doggies, yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment