Monday, May 23, 2011

For Sale

My dad is selling a bunch of junk because he needs more money for the house repairs. He got me to take pictures of his rototiller and grandma's monte carlo to post up on craigslist. He's also thinking about having a yard sale on Monday.

I might try selling some things, I don't know what yet.

He's also thinking about selling the fence in back of their new house since he wants to build a bigger privacy fence around the two places together.. he plans on making all the yards one big piece of land, it'll make it easier for him to mow the lawns and junk. Makes me mad though, I wanted to just use that backyard for the summer to make it easier for me to keep Kailynn in one area.

He also told me that Alyssa is going to move up here. That will be kinda neat to have sis back in the neighborhood, maybe we can do our late night walks again.

Brad is currently frustrating me.. he is flipping because he can't get past this part on a video game. Gr, guys are lame. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment