Tuesday, May 3, 2011

No Sister for Kailynn

So many things are going on in my life and I talk about it a lot to different people in person so I always forget what I have or have not mentioned here in my journal yet...

I don't think I wrote here that I'm having a little boy. I know I posted that we found out but because Jen wasn't online I couldn't say what it was.. But yes, the little baby that is doing flips in my tummy currently... is a little boy that we will be naming Alex. It's what Brad wants... I'm pretty sure he wanted that name for a boy before we even knew our daughter Kailynn was a girl. I personally think I could come up with a better name for a boy but I do like it and I rather not argue over names anymore... If it was a girl he wanted to name her either Jasmine or Arianna.. both of which I didn't like. I wanted Chloe. We argued a lot over the name for this baby if it was a girl AND when Kailynn was inside me.

I'm really glad we're having a boy but because this is probably our last child I feel bad that I couldn't give Kailynn a sister to grow up with like I got to.. to me it's important but it's nothing I can really control.. I could have 4 more kids trying to give her a sister and I end up getting her 4 more pain in the butt brothers instead.

I think another reason I really wanted her to have a sister is because I read a secret on postsecret that said something like "I wish my mother gave me a sister." It's haunted me since, I wish I never read that secret. What if that becomes Kailynn's secret one day? =[

1 comment:

  1. are you sure you can stop reproducing at two

    ;-; youre so young you will want more BABEHS

    lool.

    cool you put the recent comments thing on the side, too bad all the apostrophes are mean

    ReplyDelete