Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Stupid Dates

So today I called for my five hour course and found out that I can't do it until July 11, and 12.. so I scheduled that.. forgetting when my road test is (I'm really hoping I heard her wrong and it's June 11, and 12.) Ughhhhhhhh. I tried calling her back and she didn't answer so I left a message on her machine.. she never called me back. My road test is scheduled for July 6. I need the five hour before I take my road test. >=o
So I just plan on calling DMV tomorrow and beg them to give me a road test before June 26 (when my five hour I did last year expires) if they can't than I'm just going to have to have them reschedule me for something after July 11, and 12th. >=\ I'm going to see if my mom would be willing to go with me to watch Kailynn in the car at DMV since they never pick up their freaking phone.

I don't know I'm frustrated.. I know my mom is going to Jefferson for some reason and she asked me if I wanted to walk up there with her.. I said I could probably just drive since I doubt we'd see a cop on the way. I don't know what time she's thinking about going over there.. and I could probably have my dad go to DMV with me after he gets out of work.. so I don't knowwwwwwww.
I just want to screammm. Why can't any of this licensing crap line up right for me.. I didn't think it'd take that long to do my 5 hour because I swear like the week after I scheduled I got to take it. Not two months later.

No comments:

Post a Comment