Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I Want A Horse


So I was putting things on craigslist for my dad and one thing is a rototiller, since it's a thing to dig up the ground to make it soft for gardening I put it under the category farm & garden. I decided to look at other things that were being sold and I noticed this add. They pretty much take care of your horse for you for$210 a month.. I think that's relatively cheap.. it's like less than $3000 a year. It's $2520.. I think the only thing else you have to pay is it's vet care. They feed it and give it a home. I figured if anyone else I knew was also interested in having a horse we could split the expenses. I think it'd be neat but it's probably time consuming too so I probably shouldn't.. at least for another couple years. =\\

This handsome fellow is up for sale at their farm. His name is Bonjovi.. lol. He seems really cute. "This little guy gets in to everything! He opens gates, pulls blankets off buddies, the works."

No comments:

Post a Comment