Monday, May 9, 2011

Random Walk with CJ

Todayyy was a pretty good day. CJ called me around 4 pm because she was bored and was just sitting outside reading. She told me she was hungry.. I offered her a hot pocket, lol. She decided to come down here to give me company. Brad ended up coming home early too, they both arrived here at the same time.

So we ended up going for a walk around a couple blocks since Kailynn was asleep and Brad was home.. When we got on Willard CJ stopped and talked to some dude that she knew.. I want to say his name was Matt. I'm not sure, I forgot. <> He seemed cool.. While we were talking a dude walked by us and CJ's friend told us that he's a child molester.. and has a doberman dog that he walks.. as soon as he said that he had a doberman I got kinda nervous.. not many people here have dobermans.. & I'm always seeing a guy walking a doberman around my place. I feel like I should warn my parents.. since my sister's are always running around outside.. I probably will once I get done writing this. So after a little more chit chat with Matt or whomever, we continued on walking back to my place... sat at the picnic table my parents have set outside and talked more about random junk. Than CJ left because Corry was on his way to pick her up..

I went back upstairs and Brad woke Kailynn up so that we could go get groceries. It's kinda funny because Brad and I were kinda both kinda excited to do grocery shopping with my car since it has a trunk that actually works.. Brad's back door handle on his truck was broken ever since we got it so it was always a pain in the butt to pack groceries in it. It's funny because it's such a simple little thing we were looking forward too.

We spent way too much on groceries.. Tops must be a lot more expensive than Walmart because we don't usually spend that much money on one weeks worth of groceries when we go to Walmart.

The cashier dude was really talkative/friendly. He gave Kailynn an orange paid sticker, lol I put it on her nose and she took it off and put it on mine.

I think I'm finally good with reversing... I just needed to read crap to figure it out since Brad wasn't very good at teaching me nicely. >=\ I pulled out of my parking spot going the right direction =]]

1 comment: