Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ipod, Music, Packing, Vlog

So last night I was listening to a bunch of music and I got frustrated with my Ipod once again.. I don't know. It always frustrates me, I can't figure out what's already on my ipod and which isn't.. so I ended up just deleting every freaken song I could find on my laptop.. I'm thinking there's still some on here somewhere which makes me mad, seems like when Brad downloaded music he had them all scattered into a bunch of different folders... Grr and for some reason Itunes seems to be still finding those songs Oo unless I have them on my Ipod and not realize it.

I also can't figure out how to put songs on my ipod correctly? I don't know, I never know if it actually went on or not.. =\\ so frustratinggggggggg. It really probably shouldn't be this frustrating. It's probably because I try to rush... I just want to be able to transport songs from laptop to ipod... that's it. Shouldn't be that confusinggggg!!!

Anyways listening to music on my ipod late at night reminded me back in the day, back when I was in high school during summer vacation when I used to fall asleep to the radio since I didn't have to listen for my alarm clock.. I miss doing that but Brad won't let me if I tried. =[ I loved it.

So I cleaned/packed Kailynn's room a bit today.. I only pack little random things that I don't think we will need during the summer. I'm excited to moveeeeeeeeeee, hopefully to a much bigger/nicer place.

I'm also kinda thinking about doing vlogs.. maybe once I get a car.. I'm hoping by doing vlogs it'll help motivate me to enjoy life a little more, help me become a little less socially awkward, and motivate me to be a better mother.. plus have tons of memories recorded.

Well I should go now, Brad started our netflix movie, Buried. Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment